Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 3, 2007

These Shoes Are Three Hundred Dollars...

This blog is for the one and only Jon Loucks...

So, Jon and I went black friday shopping (the day after thanksgiving), and on the way home he made me promise to blog about the experience that night. Here i am, sitting in RLC Eng 1101, one week later, and im finally blogging it out. Ah, sweet procrastination...

For those of you who dont know him, Jons a sweet boy, but wow, does he scare the crap out of me in the morning. Jon, hes a morning person. Hes wide awake and peppy when i pull up to get him. He hops in, does his little Jon Loucks "squeal", and says "Amanda, Im so excited!" Me, im so not a morning person. Im still in cranky, dont talk to me, must-get-more-sleep mode, and i cringe at his exuberant cry. It is waaaaay too early for this.

As we entered the C'dale mall through the Goodys entrace, we see lines as far as the eye can see, and I have a feeling its going to be a long day. A heavy coat, some dress pants, and an hour later or so later, i found myself buying something for my mom, standing in a line 15 yards long, thinking "She better love me for this". Jon is in a different store, in a different 15 yards long line, thinking the same thing as me. And we were texting each other. Funny how it works like that sometimes...

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, i guess, until we went to the new humongo Marion walmart (yeah, i said it, humongo (...)). Jonzie and i are wandering around, slightly aimless, when come to the Latin/Asian food aisle. This is what we found...

(pics to come)

Yes, thats right. Apparently in a So IL walmart latin food is the equivilant of boxed tacos and asian food is the equivilant of soy sauce. Sadly, as jon and i were raised in a little back coutry hick town, we found this extremely funny and were laughing quite loudly when (not to be racist) a black guy walked by and gave us a dirty look. I, of course, texted my bestie Brandon with pics and a storyline of the event. He already has a...bad (i guess) impression of So IL because of things ive said, and because of Nates backwoods redneck stories, for which i can often testify as truth. (I think together Nate and I have probably lowered his IQ by quite a few points)...

But the best part of the whole day was definately sitting with Jons computer watching the shoes video. "These shoes are 300 dollars. These shoes are 300 dollars. These shoes are 300 f-ing dollars...LETS GET 'EM!"

Much love, Jonzie!


<3-amandamichelle

2 comments:

jloucks said...

OMG...that video was the best thing in the history of history.

Anonymous said...

RE: your comment to me
- i know it will definitely suck but my plan is to get a job and then if it TOTALLY and COMPETELY blows, i'll find a new job while i already have one.

i'm pretty sure anything i get will suck but it is money and i'm okay with that, for now lol.